Monday, October 18, 2010

"To Bitch or Not To Bitch"


A while back I was sitting in a floor mates room and just scanning trough one of her magazines. I am not really a "magazine-type-of-a-girl", but I stumbled onto something very interesting and unexpected as I was flipping the pages.

In bold letters " To Bitch or Not to Bitch" -a.k.a. "To Be or Not to Be" - Hamlet.

I was very amused by having read this title, however as I read trough the article I found that it was not at all related to Hamlet, or Shakespeare , in any way possible. Nevertheless, I found it a very amusing and interesting title, and have been bothered to put it ever since, I just wasn't sure if the language in the title was appropriate.


I hope you all enjoy it, that toast does look scrumptious!

Kalina

No comments:

Post a Comment