Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DIE HAMLETMACHINE!!!!!!!


Find yourself contemplating life as finals approach? Got so many deadlines you feel like pulling your hair out? Tired of editing papers and rerererereading lecture notes? OF COURSE YOU STILL SOMETIMES FEEL EMOTIONS, SO ALL OF THE ABOVE!


So here's a live feed of me studying... I MEAN a clip from the beloved Hamletmachine by Heiner Müller. Yes, it is ten minutes of Hamlet sitting in a sandbox. Yes, there are no words. Yes, you love.
Now that you're in love with my main man HM, be sure to browse the interwebs for more clips (I suggest YouTube) because I can guarantee you will spend hours watching it and asking "...why?"





Lastly, when finals have got you down, just remember, it could be worse....
You could be grumpy cat.


1 comment: